- Dome to Ceiling We’re the Brightest, Smartest, Best!
- BRIGHTEST – Patented technology providing the most reflective tube in the industry.
- SMARTEST – Our design is MADE for the northwest, leak-proof and DIY friendly.
- BEST – Over 20 years of installing Solatubes. This is what we do! Call Us!
Perfecting Sunlight Through Invention
- We didnt invent the sun. We just improved it.
- Solatube Daylighting Systems are engineered to efficiently capture the sun’s rays and bring that natural light into your home.
- Result – A bright, more colorful room that cost nothing to light. Because installation can usually be done in about two hours with no structural changes.
- The process is the fasted and simplest solutiopn to a more beautiful home.
More Natural Light
Sunlight in your home can transform a dark room into on that is bright and full of natural light. It can also highlight textures, patterns, and bring out the vibrant colors of your furniture.
Solatube flashings are engineered to work with all roof types – including composition, shake, tile, hot tar, and more! They are seamless, one-piece, steel construction and eliminate the possibility of leaks. Plus, their circular design allows rain and debris to bypass the rooftop dome, making them virtually maintenance-free.
Quick, Easy Installation
Traditional skylights can take days to install. Solatube Daylighting Systems take just a couple of hours, thanks to our patented fastening and tube telescoping system. Our angle adapters and extension tubing make it easy to skirt around rafters and joists for quick, easy installation. If you prefer not to go into your attic we have Solatube Daylighting Experts that can do your installation for you and provide you with an installation warranty.
Reduced Energy Use
We all love free stuff. With an energy-efficient Solatube Daylighting System, you can light your home for free during the day using no-cost sunlight. That means you can spend less on electricity and more on other improvements for your home.
No Structural Changes
We like to keep things simple. That’s why our Solatube Daylighting Systems require no structural changes during installation. Rather than cutting into obstacles like rafters and joists, our products are designed to go around them. Making the Solatube Daylighting System the perfect answer for adding natural daylight to ANY room in your home.